GEORGIA DREAM FIRST MORTGAGE LOAN FINANCING
The Georgia Dream Homeownership Program provides affordable first mortgage financing and down payment assistance to eligible Georgia home buyers. The Program is available to eligible first time home buyers in all counties of Georgia. However, if you purchase a home in one of the targeted areas listed below the first time home buyer rule may not apply. Check with your lender for program guidelines. LEARN MORE
IT'S EASY TO QUALIFY!
1. You must be a first time home buyer or not have owned a home in the past three years, or purchase a home in a targeted area to qualify for first mortgage financing.
2. If you purchase a home in the Atlanta MSA (Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Meriwether, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding, or Walton Counties): Your total household income based on the number of persons living in the home can be no more than:
- One to Two persons: $69,000
- Three or more persons: $79,500
- You may qualify to purchase a home with a sales price of up to $250,000
3. If you purchase a home in any county in Georgia not listed in #2 above:
Your total household income based on the number of persons living in the home can be no more than:
- One to Two persons: $59,500
- Three or more persons: $68,500
- You may qualify to purchase a home with a sales price of up to $200,000.